- No products in the cart.
Episode 063: Thoughts from Mom-nonymous
Episode 063: Deal Breakers with Leanne & The Boyfriend
This episode is all about deal breakers in dating, relationships, and marriage. Being an older woman, I see deal breakers a little different than some of you. They do not relate to my spouse, but I have witnessed some of these with friends and family over the years.
- Being late and thinking it’s OK
- Answering or checking their cell phone
- On the other hand not returning your calls
- Share your shortcomings with others
- Obsessed with checking out beautiful women in your presence
- Bad table manners like getting up and loudly blowing your nose
- Eating excessive roasted garlic prior to meeting you for dinner or a road trip
- After eating search for lost food behind your partials or dentures
- Older men love to be cute and flirt with waitresses
- Men who don’t trim their bushy eyebrows or long nose hairs
- No sense of humor
- Men who don’t know how to dress for different occasions
I guess that’s all that comes to mind for now. I just thought I’d clue you younger women in on what you may see as you get older. These are my deal breakers.
Each week Mom-nonymous shares her thoughts on the episode. Mom-nonymous is a wife, mom, and listener of Life Lafter Divorce Podcast. She’s been married for over 50 years, has never been divorced, and would like to remain anonymous.