Episode 063: Thoughts from Mom-nonymous
Episode 063: Deal Breakers with Leanne & The Boyfriend
This episode is all about deal breakers in dating, relationships, and marriage. Being an older woman, I see deal breakers a little different than some of you. They do not relate to my spouse, but I have witnessed some of these with friends and family over the years.
- Being late and thinking it’s OK
- Answering or checking their cell phone
- On the other hand not returning your calls
- Share your shortcomings with others
- Obsessed with checking out beautiful women in your presence
- Bad table manners like getting up and loudly blowing your nose
- Eating excessive roasted garlic prior to meeting you for dinner or a road trip
- After eating search for lost food behind your partials or dentures
- Older men love to be cute and flirt with waitresses
- Men who don’t trim their bushy eyebrows or long nose hairs
- No sense of humor
- Men who don’t know how to dress for different occasions
I guess that’s all that comes to mind for now. I just thought I’d clue you younger women in on what you may see as you get older. These are my deal breakers.
Each week Mom-nonymous shares her thoughts on the episode. Mom-nonymous is a wife, mom, and listener of Life Lafter Divorce Podcast. She’s been married for over 50 years, has never been divorced, and would like to remain anonymous.
deal breakerdealbreakersdivorceLeanne and The BoyfriendLife Lafter Divorce Podcastmarriagemom-nonymousrelationships